Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar Award (https://awards.gov.in)
- Latest Notifications New
- Press Release New
- Election - Circulars New
- Pledge: "Responsible Citizenship in Action: Our Promise for Disaster Preparedness". New
- Poster Making: Artful Preparations: Poster Competition for Promoting Disaster Preparedness Disaster Resilience and Management. New
- Quiz: Prepare to Prevail: Disaster IQ Test- Test Your Preparedness Skills New
- Puducherry website on COVID-19 New
- Forms / Downloads
- DRDM – Transfer of Government land measuring 00-18-30 Ha situated at RS.No.90/7 of Karuvadikuppam Revenue Village to the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for construction of Office and staff quarters at Puducherry.
- DRDM – Revenue – Acquisition of Lands at 35- Oulgaret Revenue Village for the public purpose of “Construction of Masonry Drain from Kurumbapet Housing Board to Pitchaiveeranpet”– Notification – Issued.
- DRDM – Revenue – Acquisition of Lands at 37-Vanjoor Revenue Village at Karaikal for the public purpose viz., “Provision of Railway line connectivity between northern end of the Karaikal Port, and Existing Nagore – Karaikal BG Railway line – Notification – Issued.
- Sub: DRDM – Estt-Issue of Revised Tentative Seniority list in the Grade of Tahsildar – Reg.
- DRDM –Estt- Final Seniority list in the grade of Revenue Inspector – Orders – Issued.
- Cancellation of CSCs in GP and Urban Limits
- Acquisition of Lands Draft Rehabilitation and Resettlement Scheme
- District Election Officer-Puducherry Mobile Apps
- Land Acquisition – Acquisition of Lands at Kurumampet and Odiampet Revenue Villages for formation of Link Road South of Puducherry – Villupuram railway line by passing of Arumpathapuram Natesan Nagar segment of NH-45A- Social Impact Assessment Report – Export Group Recommendations – Publication – Reg.
- DRDM – Puducherry Import of Sand, Transportation and Storage Rules, 2018
There is no Event.
- No post to display
Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan Hon'ble Lt. Governor
Shri N. Rangasamy Hon'ble Chief Minister
Shri N. Rangasamy Hon'ble Revenue Minister
Chief Secretary Shri. Rajeev Verma, I.A.S.,
Secretary(Revenue) Shri. E. Vallavan, I.A.S.,
District Collector -cum- District Magistrate Shri E. Vallavan, I.A.S.,